EXTRAORDINARY HR GAME
You’ve got the app, now get networking!
Are you ready? Log in to play for prizes and bragging rights – EXTRAORDINARY is THE game within the #COSHRM2017 App! Use your iPhone, iPad or Android phone to scan game related QR codes wherever you see them in the exhibit hall, in sessions and throughout the venue. Have fun, meet people and win great prizes!
Hunt for QR codes in the exhibit hall, sessions and throughout the venue. Each code you scan earns points.
** Be Sure To Scan the QR codes to earn your points in the following ways:
1. Complete/Update Your Profile by selecting your home HR group as an interest BAHRA, CSSHRM, HCHRA, Mile High SHRM, NCHRA, WCHRA (No QR Code) - 50 points
2. Take a picture of the mountains and post to the app chatter section - 50 points (50 points max)
3. Add sessions and the Opening Keynote Sessions to your schedule (No QR Code)- 10 points (each session, 100 points max)
4. Visit Exhibit Booths -
5. Post a comment on the app Chatter section and share to your social media platforms. - (5 points each, 50 points max)
6. Renew or become a member of one of the 6 chapters (25 points, 25 points max).
7. Scan the QR Code on the posterboard in the Exhibit hall (50 points each day, 100 points max).
8. Go to the SHRM Foundation booth or Info booth and ask "What can I do to help?" (50 points total)
How am I doing?
Check the leaderboard in the app to see how many points you have, and where you stand on the leaderboard. (Please note that the leaderboard updates approximately every 5 minutes)
Rules and Prizes
You must be oficially registered for the conference and logged into the app to play. Adding session to My Schedule and updating your profile will accumulate points now. All other ways to earn points will be activated on 09/27 at 7:00AM and the game closes on 9/28/2017 at 2:00PM sharp.
The top point earner will win a free full 2019 Conference Registation. If there is a tie, there will be a drawing. Top 25 participants are entered in drawing to win a $200 Southwest gift card. All other point earners over 400 will be entered into a drawing for other prizes. Prizes will be distributed on Thursday afternoon at 4:00 pm in the Exhibit Hall. Must be present to win.